After shopping with a local vendor for electronic cigarettes, I noticed that my credit card had some questionable charges on it and that they were local so I contacted my bank and they were able to tell my where and when it was used. Come to find out it was the owner of VaporCigzz.com Sam Cannady he was using my credit card at the local 7/11, the Acme, Bed, Bath&Beyond he even used my credit card to buy a dog for himself the bank didn't alert me since it is in the same town I contacted him and he told me that I was crazy that I was bipolar that I need my head checked that he is a millionaire and doesn't need my money so I got him on tape using my credit card number that is written on a piece of paper the stores are letting him do this!!

they said this could take up to 6 months so I have cancelled my card and am waiting but beware of this business he is a scammer.

Comments

Thank you for this information. I never received a past order and none of my emails have been acknowledged by this company.

I will be making a formal complaint to any and all organization out there. I have a feeling I'm going to have to take this loss but it's a lesson well learned.

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #787911

How could anyone know who was using your credit card? Your info doesn't add up.