I too was ripped off by this company which, as of this writing, no longer exists. I complained to the BBB but since VaporCigzz was not registered with them, the complaint was cancelled.

Then, to my surprise, they responded via the BBB and said that they would refund my money (I'll hold my breath...ha ha) but that I was slandering them because they'd never heard from me. In fact, I emailed the company as well as the owner, Sam Cannady, before I resorted to the BBB. Bottom line is, VaporCigzz took my money, did not send me my product and now have the nerve to accuse me of slandering THEM!

This is a desperate attempt on their part to save face and play the innocent party. I have made it a rule to never use a company that doesn't either accept PayPal, American Express or who are not well established like Amazon or Sears or whatever.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of electronic cigarette from Vapor Cigzz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vapor Cigzz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vapor Cigzz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments